I began my career in cytotechnology (studying cells under a microscope), and although I enjoy this type of medical detective work, I decided to pursue Dermatology because I value relationships with patients even more. Dermatology offers the perfect blend of visual diagnosis and relational patient care. I love meeting with patients, asking good questions, and listening carefully to what they have to say. This approach makes diagnosis and treatment much easier and allows me to help each patient achieve the excellent results they deserve.
Stacy is married with an 11-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter. She enjoys volunteering at their schools to work one-on-one with students in reading and math. She and her husband also volunteer in support of their children’s club soccer teams.
Dermatology Experience: Stacy has worked as a Physician Assistant in Dermatology since 2004. Over the years, she has gained extensive expertise in many aspects of the specialty, including:
- Cryotherapy, skin checks, excisions, shave and punch biopsies
- Assisting with Mohs surgery for skin cancer
- IPL and laser treatments for tattoo and hair removal
- Blue light treatments for acne and actinic keratosis
- Administering a wide range of cosmetic procedures and skin care products
- Conducting clinical studies on rosacea and psoriasis