Tanya Foreman, MD
Languages I Speak
Dr. Tanya Foreman knew which field of medicine she would pursue even before entering medical school. She became involved in skin replacement research during her undergraduate studies and found she liked the challenge of treating the skin. Today, that challenge still fuels her interest in her work. From diagnosing and treating skin cancer, to helping manage chronic conditions, Dr. Foreman intently helps patients confront a variety of skin concerns. She enjoys spending one-one-time with her patients, listening to their concerns and ensuring her patients’ health needs are met.
- Bachelor of Sciences from University of California, Santa Barbara
- Boston University School of Medicine-M.D.
- Boston University – Internship
- Internship: Internal Medicine Internship at Boston University School of Medicine
- University of California, San Diego – Dermatology Residency
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Cal Derm
Where I Practice
West Dermatology Newport Beach
400 Newport Center
Newport Beach CA 92660