Logan Thomas, MD
Languages I Speak
Dr. Thomas is a native to the Central Coast where he graduated from San Luis Obispo High School, learned to surf at Morro Bay, and ate significant amounts of Santa Maria strawberries. Dr. Thomas married his high school sweetheart, and they are now the proud parents of four beautiful children.
After years of rigorous education at top institutions, Dr. Thomas is excited to be back on the Central Coast providing up-to-date and empathetic dermatologic care. Dr. Thomas looks forward to his visit with you where he can connect on a personal level, thoroughly address any dermatologic needs, and encourage lifelong health.
"No matter what, the needs of the patient come first in all aspects of dermatologic care."
University of California, Los Angeles
Jul 2019 – Jul 2022
- Dermatology Residency
- Training focus in general, pediatric, surgery/Mohs, and cosmetic dermatology
Scripps Mercy Hospital
Jun 2018 – Jun 2019
- Transitional Year Internship
University of California, Irvine
Aug 2014 – Jun 2018
- Medical Degree
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society
Brigham Young University
Jun 2011 – Apr 2014
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science
- Magna Cum Laude
Licensure and Certifications
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery Affiliate – Dermatologic Surgeon