Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD, ABVLM Dipl.
Languages I Speak
"Providing the highest quality of care for my patients is my ultimate goal. I hope for all my patients feel like family."
- Undergraduate Degree: Hood College – BA Biochemistry
- Medical School: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: National Naval Medical Center Bethesda Internal Medicine
- Residency: Naval Medical Center San Diego Dermatology
- Fellowship: Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, La Jolla Surgical Cosmetic Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Diplomat
- Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Phlebology
- US Navy 2002 – 2015
- General Medical Officer Expeditionary Health Services Atlantic
- Dermatology Dept Head Okinawa
- Staff Dermatologist San Diego
- She received the highly coveted U.S. Naval Health Professions Scholarship and received her medical education at WVSOM.