Jessica Riley, DO
Languages I Speak
Delivering Care That Helps Patients Thrive
Healthy, beautiful skin is achieved as a result of what you do on the outside and the inside. That’s why I take a whole-patient approach to care that is focused on medical treatments as well as lifestyle factors. My goal is to provide you with essential education and guidance every step of the way, whether you have a condition that can be quickly addressed, or one that requires long-term treatment.
Raising awareness about Melanoma is one of my passions. I volunteer through skin cancer screenings, and love to organize and participate in fundraisers for this important cause.
In my spare time I love spending time with my husband and Morkie, enjoy fitness, USC football, hiking, travel, cooking and wine.
"My decision to pursue dermatology was sparked by my own family history of skin cancer. I am committed to providing a personalized plan for each patient, from addressing skin cancer to a wide range of other skin issues."
- Undergraduate: BA in biological sciences with honors, University of Southern California
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Western University of Health Sciences – Top 10% of class; Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Society
- Dermatology Residency: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chief Resident, 2017-2018. Rotating internship, Largo Medical Center, Largo, Florida
- Board-Certified Dermatologist – Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Pacific Dermatologic Association
Where I Practice
West Dermatology Carlsbad
6010 Hidden Valley Rd.
Carlsbad CA 92011