Allison Smith, PA-C
Languages I Speak
Allison Smith is a highly accomplished and passionate board-certified Physician Assistant specializing in Dermatology. During her didactic training, Allison discovered her passion for Dermatology and recognized the crucial role the skin plays as an indicator of underlying health issues. This motivated her to pursue additional clinical clerkships in Dermatology and complete her thesis on innovative immunotherapy remedies for metastatic melanoma.
With extensive training in medical, cosmetic, and surgical Dermatology, Allison specializes in treating diverse dermatologic conditions and prioritizes patient education on sun protection and skin cancer prevention.
Notably, Allison was elected as one of only four cosmetic practitioners in San Diego County to teach live techniques and aesthetic approaches with Botox Cosmetic and Juvéderm fillers at Allergan’s prestigious Master Course Injectable Training in 2019.
Beyond her professional achievements, Allison is an avid traveler who embraces new adventures and culinary experiences. She also enjoys hiking, visiting the beach, practicing pilates, cooking, watching the Padres, and spending quality time with loved ones, including her beloved dogs, Pesto and Basil.
“I strive to provide comprehensive and personalized dermatological care for patients of all ages, skin types, and skin needs to enhance overall health and well-being. The cornerstone at each visit is to focus on patient-centered care to promote health, wellness, and disease prevention while empowering each patient with knowledge of their skin concerns"
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant (PA)
- Western University of Health Sciences Pomona, CA
- · Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Division I NCAA student-athlete
- Awarded Athletic Scholarship
- University of California – Davis Davis, CA
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support: American Heart Association – American Heart Association
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- San Diego Society of Physician Assistants
- California Dermatology Physician Assistant Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- California Academy of Physician Assistants