- Assists doctor with the daily patient flow of the clinic: makes sure patients are roomed in a timely manner reducing waiting times.
- Keeps clinic work-flow moving, focusing on productivity and efficiency including ensuring exam room is set up, supporting provider productivity, reviewing chief complaint with patient prior to visit with provider and calling in medication to pharmacy.
- Performs nursing tasks, demonstrating Clinical Competency, including but not limited to: administer medications correctly, sets up sterile field correctly, and performs equipment disinfection and sterilization correctly.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, in a timely manner, and thoroughly in accordance with department standards.
- Communicates effectively with interdisciplinary care team and support services including physicians, Medical Assistants, Patient Coordinators and others.
- Reviews daily clinical schedule and is able to anticipate appropriately.
- Ensures legendary patient care and patient service is provided at all times.
- Consistently follows Policies and Procedures to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Assist in all aspects of a clinical environment.
- Sales: Responsible for generating new sales and maintaining current client base.
Education and Experience:
- Certified Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 2+ yrs. of Dermatology/Cosmetic back office medical experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA, and other regulatory issues pertaining to group practice